Thursday, June 20

Multiculturalism

Once a year, I bathe myself in the dance, food and colours of a local multicultural festival. I marvel at the variety of ethnic groups within the world and in my very own community. Food tasting is a glorious if not a gluttonous activity... I usually have to fast for a couple of days. The whirlwind of colour as children dance in their native costumes delights my senses while the flavorful music courses set my cells into motion. Sometimes, I feel like I am remembering something of old that escapes me. It is truly an enigma that people all over the world do not have the peace that we have here. It is so easy to get along. Someone is always stirring up the pot and some of us are dumb enough to fall for it. Such lunacy!

No comments:

Creating Abundance

"Abundance means different things to different people, and references love, finance and security and most of the things we believe we need in abundance to keep us happy in the games of reality. To feel love in your heart and to be able to give and get love, is abundance enough for many souls. Abundance can be financial, emotional, spiritual, and physical. Abundance is guided by the power of attraction, synchronicity and the power to manifest. You attract abundance based on what you think you deserve in life and lessons to be learned. If you are functional, you will attract abundance in a functional way. If you are dysfunctional, you will attract drama and may never figure out why, blaming the world for your losses."